Find a Service Center
Battery failure is the #1 cause of vehicle breakdown
Your vehicle's battery is responsible for providing dependable starting power. It also provides the power needed to run electrical components and accessories such as your interior and exterior lighting, power seats, windows, and radio. Battery service performed by the experts at Goodyear Tire & Service Network locations can ensure a long battery life with maximum effectiveness and includes:
- Performing a state-of-the-art computerized battery test
- Professional replacement of a new battery, if needed
- Properly disposing of the existing battery
- Removing corrosion from the battery-cable terminals
Battery services are backed by the Goodyear Service Network Warranty.
Why is battery service important for my vehicle?
- Under-hood temperatures, vehicle vibrations, and extreme cold/hot climate conditions damage the internal components of a battery, limiting its life expectancy
- If your battery fails, so does everything else
How often should I get my battery checked?
The average life expectancy of a battery is about four years. However, if you experience any of the following electrical-system warning signs, it might be time to get your battery checked:
- You have to jump-start your vehicle to get it running
- Your engine turns over slowly, or not at all
- Your dashboard warning lights stay on
- Some of your electrical components aren't working
For more ways to keep your vehicle in excellent condition, see Goodyear's vehicle and tire maintenance guidelines.
Related auto services you may be interested in:
GOODYEAR TIRE & SERVICE
With Certified Technicians*, a Limited Service Warranty honoured nationwide, access to quality Goodyear products, and the opportunity to earn AIR MILES® reward miles, comprehensive auto service is available wherever you go. See our full list of services.
- Air conditioning
- Belts & hoses
- Brake systems repair
- Check-engine light
- Electrical systems
- Fluid-exchange services
- Heating & cooling system
- Mufflers & exhaust
- Oil change, lube & filter
- Steering & suspension
- Tire installation
- Tire-pressure monitoring systems
- Tire repair
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Wheel balance