Find a Service Center
Regular car air conditioning maintenance reduces the risk of premature compressor failure
Air conditioning services performed by the certified experts at Goodyear Tire & Service Network locations include:
- Testing of air conditioning system for refrigerant leaks and interior cabin temperature
- Restoring proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels
- Restoring interior cooling ability
Why is it important to maintain my car air conditioning system?
- Regular A/C maintenance enables proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels to be met
- When proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels are met, the risk of premature compressor failure decreases
- Allows desired interior cabin temperature to be achieved
How often should I have my car air conditioning system serviced?
Air conditioning systems may lose 0.3-0.6 ounces of refrigerant yearly, which is why it’s a good idea to have your air conditioning system checked yearly. That being said, if at any time you start to notice your interior cooling ability has declined, you should have your air conditioning system tested.
Related auto services you may be interested in:
GOODYEAR TIRE & SERVICE
With Certified Technicians*, a Limited Service Warranty honoured nationwide, access to quality Goodyear products, and the opportunity to earn AIR MILES® reward miles, comprehensive auto service is available wherever you go. See our full list of services.
- Air conditioning
- Belts & hoses
- Brake systems repair
- Check-engine light
- Electrical systems
- Fluid-exchange services
- Heating & cooling system
- Mufflers & exhaust
- Oil change, lube & filter
- Steering & suspension
- Tire installation
- Tire-pressure monitoring systems
- Tire repair
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Wheel balance