Find a Service Center
It is important to properly inspect and repair a tire that has deflated or been punctured
Tire repair services performed by the certified experts and technicians at GoodyearTire & Service Network locations include:
- Dismounting and inspection of the tire to determine the cause of the inflation pressure loss and whether or not it can be repaired
- Flat tire repair
- Repairs performed in accordance with strict industry standards
- Proper plugging and patching from the inside of the tire if suitable for repair
- Rebalancing of tire & wheel assembly
- Reactivating of tire-pressure-monitoring system (if applicable)
Why is it important to have my tire properly repaired?
If you’re driving on a tire that continuously loses air or has a puncture, it is very important to your safety to have it inspected immediately. A service professional should inspect the tire inside and out to determine whether it can be repaired or needs to be replaced. Flat tire repair services may help to:
- Properly repair punctures in the tread
- Prevent further tire damage
- Maintain tire air pressure at manufacturer recommended levels
How often should I inspect my tires?
You should inspect your tires regularly (at least once a month) for excessive or irregular tread wear, scrapes, snags, cuts, bulges, cracks, impact damage, punctures, stones or other debris embedded in the tread, or other damages. If any of these conditions are present, or if you are experiencing continuous pressure loss, the tire should be dismounted and inspected for damage on the inside and to determine if a repair can be made.
For more ways to keep your vehicle and tires in excellent condition, see Goodyear’s vehicle and tire maintenance guidelines.
Related auto services you may be interested in:
GOODYEAR TIRE & SERVICE
With Certified Technicians*, a Limited Service Warranty honoured nationwide, access to quality Goodyear products, and the opportunity to earn AIR MILES® reward miles, comprehensive auto service is available wherever you go. See our full list of services.
- Air conditioning
- Belts & hoses
- Brake systems repair
- Check-engine light
- Electrical systems
- Fluid-exchange services
- Heating & cooling system
- Mufflers & exhaust
- Oil change, lube & filter
- Steering & suspension
- Tire installation
- Tire-pressure monitoring systems
- Tire repair
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Wheel balance