Find a Service Center
Regular oil changes protect your engine and keep your vehicle running smoothly
An oil change from the experts at a Goodyear Tire & Service Network location means a lot more than simply changing your vehicle's oil filter. It's a comprehensive maintenance service performed by our experienced, certified technicians and includes:
- Your choice of premium oils, from conventional oil to 100% synthetic oil
- Oil filter replacement
- Lubrication of all fittings
- Filling and topping-off of all fluids
- Air filter checked
- Engine inspected for leaks
- All belts and hoses checked
- Tire pressure checked
- Entire undercarriage inspection
And of course, oil change services are backed by the Goodyear Service Network Warranty.
How do oil changes help my vehicle?
- Oil changes help protect your engine by preventing wear, rust, and corrosion in all climates
- Regular oil changes, lubricated fittings, and new oil filters are essential to keeping your vehicle running smoothly
How often should I have my oil changed?
- It’s always a good idea to check your owner's manual for specific recommendations, however most vehicles require you to change your oil every three months or 3,000 mi./4,800 km.
- For more ways to keep your vehicle driving smoothly, see Goodyear’s vehicle and tire maintenance guidelines
Related auto services you may be interested in:
GOODYEAR TIRE & SERVICE
With Certified Technicians*, a Limited Service Warranty honoured nationwide, access to quality Goodyear products, and the opportunity to earn AIR MILES® reward miles, comprehensive auto service is available wherever you go. See our full list of services.
- Air conditioning
- Belts & hoses
- Brake systems repair
- Check-engine light
- Electrical systems
- Fluid-exchange services
- Heating & cooling system
- Mufflers & exhaust
- Oil change, lube & filter
- Steering & suspension
- Tire installation
- Tire-pressure monitoring systems
- Tire repair
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Wheel balance