Find a Service Center
Regular tire rotations help eliminate premature tire wear and could save you hundreds of dollars
Rotating your tires means moving them from one side of the vehicle to the other, moving them from front to back, or a combination of both. This helps avoid uneven tire wear, which can lead to poor performance and decreased gas mileage.
The experts at Tire & Service Network locations can ensure that your tires are rotated properly.Your tire-rotation services includes:
- Removing tires
- Inspecting the wear patterns
- Putting tires back on where they will wear most evenly
- Resetting the tire-pressure monitors as needed
Tire-rotation services are backed by the Goodyear Service Network Warranty.
Why is it important to rotate my tires?
- Tires may wear differently depending on their position on the vehicle, your driving style, and the condition of your suspension
- Regularly rotating your tires helps evenly distribute tire wear - helping you get the most miles out of your tires while maximizing traction on all four wheels
- On front-wheel-drive vehicles, front tires tend to wear faster than rear tires due to added pressure/resistance from steering
How often should I have my tires rotated?
Goodyear considers regular tire rotations as basic tire maintenance and recommends you get your tires rotated every 10,000–12,000 km (6,000–8,000 mi).
For ways to keep your vehicle driving smoothly and protect the wear and tear of your tires, see Goodyear's detailed tire-care recommendations.
Related auto services you may be interested in:
GOODYEAR TIRE & SERVICE
With Certified Technicians*, a Limited Service Warranty honoured nationwide, access to quality Goodyear products, and the opportunity to earn AIR MILES® reward miles, comprehensive auto service is available wherever you go. See our full list of services.
- Air conditioning
- Belts & hoses
- Brake systems repair
- Check-engine light
- Electrical systems
- Fluid-exchange services
- Heating & cooling system
- Mufflers & exhaust
- Oil change, lube & filter
- Steering & suspension
- Tire installation
- Tire-pressure monitoring systems
- Tire repair
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Wheel balance