TROUBLESHOOT MY VEHICLE:
We’ll help you figure out what may be wrong with your vehicle based on our knowledge of some of these common problems.
If you’re having trouble with handling and steering, you may be experiencing the following:
- The steering wheel shakes, or my vehicle pulls to one side when I apply the brakes.
- My vehicle pulls to one side, or I must constantly correct the direction of my car while driving.
- It’s difficult to turn my vehicle’s steering wheel, or it feels like something is catching or dragging.
- My vehicle’s steering wheel moves too easily.
- When I turn my vehicle’s steering wheel all the way in one direction, I hear a whining or moaning sound.
- My vehicle’s steering wheel vibrates, jumps, or jerks when I’m idling or driving.
If you’re experiencing any of the problems listed above, there may be several different causes behind it. See the services below for further information.
Feel confident in your vehicle’s stopping power with regular brake checks.
Experience a smooth, controlled ride with a properly functioning suspension system.
Proper wheel alignment helps you maintain control of your car.
For a professional evaluation, find a Goodyear Tire & Service Network location near you.