ENTER VEHICLE & LOCATION
THE RIGHT GMC
TIRES FOR YOU
Goodyear has a large tire catalog complete with all-season tires, winter tires, sport performance tires, and more.
Once we have all of the information on your GMC, we can show you a tire selection with details on:
- Tire pricing & rebates
- Tire information & specifications
- The ability to compare & save tires for your reference
Enter all of your information in the tire finder to the left or select your 2010 GMC Sierra 2500 HD's Version/Option below to continue.
- SLE Crew Cab (LT265/70R17/E)
- SLE Crew Cab (LT245/75R16/E)
- SLE Extended Cab (LT265/70R17/E)
- SLE Extended Cab (LT245/75R16/E)
- SLE Regular Cab
- SLE with Z71 Package (LT245/75R16/E)
- SLE with Z71 Package (LT265/70R17/E)
- SLT Crew Cab (LT265/70R17/E)
- SLT Crew Cab (LT245/75R16/E)
- SLT Extended Cab
- SLT with Z71 Package (LT245/75R16/E)
- SLT with Z71 Package (LT265/70R17/E)
Need help? Version/option can affect your tire size. It should be located on an information placard in your vehicle. In vehicles made after 2005, this placard will be located in the driver's side door. In older vehicles, the placard may be located instead in the rear passenger doorjamb, fuel filler, glove box or center console, or engine compartment. For example, the version/option of a Honda Accord EX V6 is EX V6.