ENTER VEHICLE & LOCATION
THE RIGHT GMC
TIRES FOR YOU
Goodyear has a large tire catalog complete with all-season tires, winter tires, sport performance tires, and more.
Once we have all of the information on your GMC, we can show you a tire selection with details on:
- Tire pricing & rebates
- Tire information & specifications
- The ability to compare & save tires for your reference
Enter all of your information in the tire finder to the left or select your 1987 GMC V2500's Version/Option below to continue.
- Bonus Cab with 7/16 & 1/2 inch studs
- Bonus Cab with 9/16 inch studs
- with 7/16 & 1/2 inch studs (LT215/85R16/D)
- with 7/16 & 1/2 inch studs (LT215/85R16/C)
- with 9/16 inch studs (LT215/85R16/D)
- with 9/16 inch studs (LT215/85R16/C)
- with LS9 Engine; with 7/16 and 1/2 inch studs 4-wheel drive
- with LS9 Engine; with 9/16 inch studs 4-wheel drive
Need help? Version/option can affect your tire size. It should be located on an information placard in your vehicle. In vehicles made after 2005, this placard will be located in the driver's side door. In older vehicles, the placard may be located instead in the rear passenger doorjamb, fuel filler, glove box or center console, or engine compartment. For example, the version/option of a Honda Accord EX V6 is EX V6.