TIRE WARRANTY INFO:
- Tire care & maintenance guide
- 30-Day Pledge
30-DAY PLEDGEGoodyear 30-Day Pledge Dunlop 30-Day Pledge Limitations and Requirements
30 days to decide
We stand behind the innovative technology we roll into our tires, and we think you'll be 100% satisfied with them. That's why we offer our 30-Day Pledge program, which gives you up to a month to decide if you want to keep your tires or exchange them for a different set of Goodyear or Dunlop tires at no cost. Keep in mind that exchanges must be made within the same brand. For example, if you’re returning Goodyear tires, they must be exchanged for another set of Goodyear tires and cannot be exchanged for a set of Dunlop tires instead.
Just bring your tires and original sales receipt to your local store within 30 days of your purchase and we'll take care of the rest.
Certain conditions and limitations apply.1 See below.
Tires eligible for the 30-Day Goodyear Pledge
- Assurance® ComforTred®
- Assurance® ComforTred® Touring
- Assurance® CS TripleTred™ All-Season
- Assurance® MaxLife™
- Assurance® TripleTred™
- Assurance® TripleTred™ All-Season
- Assurance® WeatherReady™
- Eagle® F1 Asymmetric
- Eagle® F1 Asymmetric 2
- Eagle® F1 Asymmetric 2 ROF
- Eagle® F1 Asymmetric 3
- Eagle® F1 Asymmetric 3 ROF
- Eagle® F1 Asymmetric All-Season
- Eagle® F1 SuperCar® 3
- Wrangler® All-Terrain Adventure With Kevlar®
- Wrangler Fortitude HT™
- Wrangler Fortitude HT™ (Light Truck)
- Wrangler® SilentArmor®
- Wrangler TrailRunner AT™
- Wrangler TrailRunner AT™ (Light Truck)
Tires eligible for the 30-Day Dunlop Pledge
- Direzza® DZ101
- Direzza® DZ102
- Rover H/T™
- Signature II™
- Signature CS™
- Signature HP™
- SP Sport® Signature™
1 Limitations and requirements
- Tires must be returned undamaged. Tires that are damaged due to misuse, road hazards, mechanical problems related to the vehicle, use in any racing-related activities or competitive events, or tires that are removed from the original vehicle are excluded from this trial period and exchanges do not apply.
- If the exchange is for a more expensive tire, you pay the difference (including sales tax). If the exchange is for a less expensive tire, you'll receive a refund for the difference. Mounting and balancing are included. Valve stems extra, if necessary.
- The replacement tires are limited to the same brand as the original tire brand purchased.
- Only the tires originally purchased are covered. The replacement tires are not covered by the 30-Day Pledge.
- You must return to the location that sold the tires for the exchange.
- You must present the original sales receipt.
- If you have questions, contact the Goodyear and Dunlop Customer Assistance Center at 1-800-321-2136.